Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mad Vette

2010 Chevy Corvette C6.R Gran Turismo 
So far, this is one of the coolest cars I've driven. It's actually not a regular C6. It's a Corvette ZR1 that's been Racing-Modified. I've also applied some extra performance to make this car one serious fast race car. So, altogether, this car has up to 905 horsepower on a 6.2-liter LS9 Supercharged V8 engine. It will do 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds and reach a top speed of 230 MPH. Around the corners, this car is astonishing. I was able to out-race guys in LMP's (Le Mans Prototypes) and high-end GT1's. There are some limitations though. It doesn't corner as well as an LMP because they're much lighter than this is. Also, most LMP's are Mid-Engined with rear-wheel drive, so the car remains planted even at high speeds. This is a Front-Engined real-wheel drive car. These kinds of cars are often very difficult to control. It doesn't matter though. On the straights, I can outrace anyone. So, if you're willing to challenge me, give me a holler. PSN ID: kikirocx123 (my sister messed up my PSN ID)



No comments:

Post a Comment