Saturday, December 4, 2010

Going Green

2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta G430 iMove by Marangoni
I've seen a lot of artsy cars in my lifetime, and that includes the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. But, never in my life have I seen a car that looks like this. Now, you might have seen an Alfa Romeo Giulietta somewhere in Italy or France or anywhere else in Europe. But, what makes this car so cool is what it rolls on. LOOK AT THOSE TIRES! Have you seen anything like that? I wish I could do that to my Range Rover Sport; just have a black body, but black rims and white tires. That would look awesome!

Green Rubber
Here's another picture. It's uncanny who would do such a thing, and I will tell you who. Marangoni, an Italian tire-maker, along with M-Power, another tuning company, helped give birth to the awesome green tires and 19-inch black mesh rims. The car itself has also been modded. Before, the Giulietta had 232 horsepower. It now has 282 horsepower along with new Titanium exhaust, sport tuned suspension, and a new aerodynamic body kit. They called it the G430 because the rear diffuser...

F430 and G430
, pictured here, has been derived from the Ferrari 430 Scuderia. The greenness doesn't stop there.

Green Interior
Marangoni also partnered with Tuscan fashion house Conte of Florence to produce this very green and luxurious leather interior mixed with Alcantara and some Carbon Fiber. Altogether, you've got yourself a sporty green 5-seater hatchback from Alfa Romeo. Pricing has not been announced yet, but it should be at a decent amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment