Monday, December 13, 2010

King of the Ring

2010 Pagani Zonda R
Remember my teaser shot earlier today? Well, if you guessed the Pagani Zonda R, you're correct. I was able to have a go at this exclusive road car on the Top Gear Test Track and found out why Jeremy Clarkson picked this car as his Car of the Year. It's unbelievably fast, not to mention very grippy for a road car. That 7.3-liter AMG V12 producing 750 horsepower is planted in the middle of the car for insane grip. I was able to take corners and brake on a dime. This car is incredible! I spent some time racing in it in France at the Circuit de la Sarthe. I put in a record time of 3:12.6, almost as fast as an LMP (Le Mans Prototype) racer! I'm surprised this car isn't in the FIA GT1 league yet, because it's just brilliant. You'll need a lot of money to experience this brilliance. In real life, you'll have to convince an owner to borrow it from them, because they've all been sold. In Gran Turismo 5, there are plenty starting at 2,600,000 Credits. Or, you can train your B-spec racer and race in the GT World Championship, win, and get one free. Either way, this car is amazing. Oh, and did I mention this is currently the fastest car around the Nürburgring in Germany? Stay tuned tomorrow for another teaser shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment