Saturday, December 25, 2010

Gran Turismo For Your iPhone

Real Racing 2
I recently bought Real Racing 2 for my iPhone to see if it was really as good as most reviewers have said. To my surprise, it wasn't. It's AMAZING!! The graphics are inch-perfect; they're almost as good as the stuff you get on a PSP. The physics have gotten better from their last installment. The races are immense and challenging. There's a lot to say about this game, but let me sum it up with one simple word: AWESOME. If you've got money and an iPhone or an iPod Touch, head over to the App Store and buy this App. It's literally like having Gran Turismo on your iPhone. What's also surprising about the realism in this game: it all started with a Golf. The game also features this awesome YouTube upload feature where you can upload replays onto YouTube so other racers can see. Here's my first upload.




No comments:

Post a Comment