Monday, December 20, 2010

TDU2's Getting Embarrasing

TDU 2 Boxshot
So, if you're really excited about this racing/life game, don't be. I thought it would be good at first, but as it's turning out now, it might not be the game your looking for. First off, the car list was revealed a couple days ago. Now I don't know if that's the actual official car list, but there was an unbelievable lack of Lamborghini on the list, even though about 9 Lamborghinis were on the list in the last installment. I am excited about my Range Rover Sport, a couple of Bugattis, and some Ferraris making an appearance in the game, but it would've been better to see Lamborghini and Ferrari in the game since they're the main rivals in any racing game. Also, I don't know what they're doing, but nothing new has been happening in the beta. I honestly think that they're thinking the game is hopeless and have stopped it all together. Not fair for you guys cuz now, I can't give you any new information and gameplay videos on this game. So, if you're looking for a game with both Lamborghinis and Ferraris and realistic physics and features, there's only one game now with all of that: Gran Turismo 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment