Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GT5 Madness!

2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
Reality meets virtuality. Gran Turismo 5 has to be the next best thing to real-life racing. The standard cars may suck, but there are some hot premium cars out there. For example, this awesome SLS AMG Stealth Model in the wet at Eiger Nordwand doesn't look any better. I've been having tons of fun racing and customizing cars in this game, but I definitely have more fun customizing. When I got it, the SLS had 600 horsepower. After some tuning, I managed to get it to 792 horsepower. I haven't customized the gear ratio yet, but the car speeds to 213 MPH. That's much faster than the original model, which has 563 horsepower and only goes up to 198 MPH. I didn't stop there. I'll have more tuned cars on the way. Stay tuned for my review of this game this weekend.

P.S: If anyone from Europe has the Audi R10 Stealth model and wants to trade, I'm totally up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment