Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Real Racing 2 Shenanigans Part 2

2011 McLaren MP4-12C (Real Racing 2)
Honestly, I'm spending more time playing this game on my phone then playing Need For Speed; it's that good. Now, I've moved up in the Real Racing world and have bought this awesome british supercar from McLaren. Debuting this year, the MP4-12C was built to compete with the lightweight heavy-hitters from Lamborghini and Ferrari. Under the hood is a McLaren built 3.8-liter Twin-Turbocharged V8 engine producing 592 horsepower. 0 to 60 is reached in 3.2 seconds on its way to a top speed of 206 MPH. And, since its lightweight, expect it to be very good in the corners. In this game however, it out corners most Race Cars. Then again, this all is somewhat fictional. I've been having fun driving it. Check out the stuff below to see what I've done.



Share On Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment